Түркістан облысы Шардара ауданы
Төлеген Тәжібаев атындағы жалпы орта мектебі
Ағылшын тілі пәнінің мұғалімі: Жусипова Меруерт
|Long-term plan unit: 2 HELPING AND HEROES||School: T. Tazhibayev|
|Date: 10.10.2019.||Teacher’s name: Zhusipova Meruert|
|Theme of the lesson: Language focus 2: was/were questions|
|Learning objective (s) that this lesson is contributing to||220.127.116.11- understand a longer sequence of supported classroom instructions;
18.104.22.168 use questions including questions with whose, how often, how long and a growing range of tag questions;
22.214.171.124- use common verbs followed by infinitive verb / verb + ing patterns.
|Lesson objectives||All learners will be able to:|
|Most learners will be able to:
• use and understand was/were question forms.
• learn past simple questions.
• ask and answer questions in the past simple.
|Some learners will be able to:|
|Success criteria||Apply the rule for past forms to talk about past events in practice;
Differentiate between positive and interrogative past forms of verbs;
Apply past forms and time expressions accurately.
|Value links||Lifelong learning|
|Cross curricular links||Kazakh, Russian|
|Previouslearning||To learn new words about adjectives of character.|
|Stages of the lesson||Planned activities (replace the notes below with your planned activities)||Resources|
|Greeting||The teacher greets students; students respond to greeting and take their places.||Hello, boys and girls! How are you?|
|Checking home task with the method ‘’Booklet’’.(G.W.)
First we must dividing into two groups.
I’ll give you a paper and you must make a booklet with this paper. Then we will write new words that you must to learn at home about adjectives of character. Then you must change it with the next group.
You show me your good knowledge.
My feedback for your work.
Providing clear explanation of the past simple forms of affirmative and negative forms with example sentences. Learners says how we use it.
Affirmative form: -V-ed/-d.
I visited Astana last month.
Negative form: did not — V1.
I didn’t visit Almaty last week.
Explaining new lesson. Past simple: question form.
Question form: did –V1?.
Did I visit London in 2019?
Task 1. The method ‘’Bee nest’’. ( G. W. )
Students must say each other what are they understood. Then the each group must make three questions for another group and must answer the questions.
Did you go to the cinema? Yes, I did.
Did you go swim? No, I didn’t.
You was very active in this part.
My feedback for your work.
Task 2. The method ‘’ Domino’’. (I. W.)
I’ll give you a domino. You must read question and who has right answer this question that student reads.
Questions and answers for game.
You show me your intelligent.
My feedback for your work.
Task 3. The method ‘’Five steps’’.
You must say regular or irregular verbs using these tracks.
Live, read, write, give, go swim, say, sleep, speak, sit, stand.
Feedback of students. ‘’ Traffic lights’’.
They stick their stickers on traffic lights. Students can evaluate their work and the work of their classmate in according with the certain criteria.
|Homework||Exercises 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 on page 16 of the Workbook|
|Differentiation — how do you plan to give more support? How do you plan to challenge the more able learners?||Assessment — how are you planning to check learners` learning?||Health and safety check ICT links|
|More support will be given to weaker learners by giving them a modified worksheets in some tasks with greater support||-through questioning and the redirecting of questioning in feedback activities
-through observation in group and end performance activities
-through formative task
|-White board and video is used no more than 10 minutes
-Use water based pens
-Health promoting techniques
-Breaks and physical activities used.
-Points from Safety rules used at this lesson.
|REFLECTION||Answer the most relevant questions to reflect on your lesson.
Were the lesson objectives/learning objectives realistic?
What did the learners learn? What did/didn’t you like? What was difficult?
Plan of the game of the English week.
Theme: Travel to holidays
Teacher: Zhusipova Meruert
Aim: To develop students knowledge about holidays and to develop thinking skills.
- This holiday celebrates in winter on December. (Christmas)
- This holiday celebrates in the first day of the year. (New Year)
- Who is the main hero of the holiday New Year? (Santa Clause)
- This holiday celebrates in autumn on November. (Thanksgiving day)
- The main hero of this holiday is pumpkin. (Halloween)
- On this holiday all family members gather go to an old relative. All give thanks for everything. What holiday is this? (Thanksgiving day)
- People wears funny and awful costumes at this holiday. Which holiday is this? (Halloween)
- My best own holiday. (Birthday)
- How many English holidays do you know? What are they?
- We take this thing during the holiday. (Gift)
- What is trick or treat in your language?
- Do you know Kazakh national holidays?
- When is celebrate the Christmas holiday? (25 December)
- On this holiday people usually decorate a tree with beautiful toys. What holiday is this? (New Year)
- On this holiday they give gifts for mothers. What holiday is this? (Mothers Day)
- On this day people don’t sleep at night. They drink a toast to a coming year at 12 o’clock. What holiday is this? (New Year)
- On this holiday people always visit their mothers and congratulate them. What holiday is this? (Mothers Day)
- On this day children put on funny clothes go from house to house and day ‘’Trick or Treat’’.